Unite Kansas Community Information Session - July 28
Time & Location
About The Event
Event hosted by our partner, Robert Deleon of Unite Us, based in Garden City, Kansas. Unite Us is a technology company that builds coordinated care networks and lasting community partnerships of health and social service providers. This ensures quality services, accountability and enables partners to use data-driven insights to improve care delivery. With Unite Us, provders across sectors can send and receive secure referrals, track every person's total health journey, and report on tangible outcomes across a full range of services in a centralized, cohesive, and collaborative ecosystem. This social infrastructure helps communities transform their ability to work together and measure impact on a scale.
Building healthier communities together.
Unite Kansas is a Community Inforamtion Exchange (CIE) of health and social care providers sponsored by CyncHealth, who have made it possible for virtually every nonprofit and community-based organization in Kansas to sign up for free. Partners in the CIE are securely connected through a shared technology platform, Unite Us, which enables them to send and receive electronic referrals, address people's social needs, and improve health across communities.
Network partners can:
- Easily refer and connect your clients to local services they need.
- Improve your clients' health and well-being through strenghtened collaboration with partners offering a wide array of services.
- Improve organizational capacity through accurate referrals and access to a wealth of data on local service delivery.
- Track the outcomes of all referrals and services delivered for your clients.
- Identify gaps in services to proactively address barriers to care and increase health equity in your community.
Robert is offering this training and demonstration opportunity on several occassions. Choose to attend one information session, or many.
July 20 @ 9:30 a.m.
July 28 @ 2:00 p.m.
August 4@ 2:00 p.m.
August 11 @ 2:00 p.m.
August 17 @ 9:30 a.m.
To learn more, visit Kansas.UniteUs.com
Questions? Contact Robert Deleon at firstname.lastname@example.org