Tue, Feb 22|
"The Role of Collaboration & Data for Impacting Health Equity in Kansas"
Unite Kansas 2022: The Role of Collaboration & Data for Impacting Health Equity with Keynote Speaker: Shannon K. Portillo, Ph.D.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
About The Event
This event is offered online or in-person.
- To register for the virtual zoom meeting, go HERE.
- To register for the in-person luncheon in Kansas City, Lawrence, or Garden City go HERE.
- LAWRENCE: Maceli's, 1031 New Hampshire St, Lawrence, KS 66044 (Dr. Portillo will be speaking from this location.)
- GARDEN CITY: Finney County Library, 605 E Walnut St. Garden City, KS 67846
- KANSAS CITY: Kansas City KS School Foundation for Excellence, 2010 N. 59 St, Kansas City, KS 66104
Join Unite Kansas partner organizations for lunch, networking and more!! KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Shannon K. Portillo, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, University of Kansas Edwards Campus & School of Professional Studies
- Co-Chair of Governor Laura Kelly’s Commission on Racial Equity and Justice
- Chair of the Douglas County Commission Health happens in the community! Dr. Portillo will highlight how the state is working to address social determinants of health and how coordinated care in Kansas communities can drive more investment in social care for impacting health outcomes and health equity.
Unite Kansas is a division of Unite Us, which powers coordinated care networks in 44 states, with plans to be in all 50 states by the end of 2022, and is dedicated to bringing services – such as housing, food assistance, behavioral health, utilities, and transportation – to the same priority level as traditional healthcare.
Unite Kansas Community Engagement Contact:
Garden City: Robert DeLeon email@example.com (620) 521-3046