Thu, Jul 16|
Teen Drug Webinar
This awesome, informative webinar is perfect for middle and high school aged teens. You'll learn about the dangers of drugs and how to respond if you know someone who might be using opioids.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2020, 10:00 AM
About The Event
DCCCA Prevention is offering a prevention webinar for youth!
Middle and High School students are invited to participate in a webinar to enhance their opioid prevention skills. This webinar will engage teens in discussion about how opioids can impact both the body and brain, about the dangers of misuse and the important fact that anyone can become addicted. DCCCA prevention is offering 5 separate webinar dates, students can choose the webinar session best for their schedules. Each session will repeat the same content, so students only need to attend once to receive a certificate. Let's get students registered today!
Email Crystal Dalmasso with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Jul 2, 1:00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwuceipqjktH9HCxXXiGfxPhZqMggqZIDvX
- Monday Jul 6, 10am https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tcOmtqD0vGd2owWtD5pbm9kITpX8BspW
- Thursday July 16, 10am https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdeipqTMqG9akvY2kWEGKFdygvEgAnlIq
- Monday July 20, 10am https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvc-Corz4rHdEiR954O1_sP3M4j5uJCZRi
- Thursday July 30, 10am https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvfu-rpzIiHdJt9KTAvbAX7XWrg438QdiW
Community Support Specialist
205 East 7th St, Suite #159
Hays, Kansas 67601