Wed, Oct 09|
Rexford, Red Barn: Seasonal Flu Clinic
Get the flu shot, not the flu!
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2019, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Red Barn, 310 Main St, Rexford, KS 67753, USA
About The Event
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- Payment or copy of insurance
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Completed Consent Form
- No consent form. No shot. Please complete the form in advance.
- A previous year's consent form will not be accepted.
- Form in English - download here
- Formulario en Español - descarga aquí
- 6 months - 64 years | $45.00
- 65 + | $75.00
- Payable by cash, check, credit card or insurance
- Costs will be adjusted for those without insurance
OTHER FLU CLINICS IN THOMAS COUNTY
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 | 3 - 6 p.m. | Thomas County 4-H Building, Colby
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 | 9 to 10:30 a.m. | Brewster Senior Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 | 10:45 a.m. to noon | Brewster High School
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 | 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. | Golden Plains High School, Rexford
Events are sponsored by the Thomas County Health Department. For more information, call the flu hotline at (785) 460-4599.
Thomas County Health Department
350 South Range, Ste. 2
Colby, Kansas 67701
Flu Hotline: (785) 460-4599