Parenting Classes: "Strong Families, Strong Leaders"
Time & Location
About The Event
APRIL 30 PARENTING CLASS MOVED TO JUNE.
STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG LEADERS
Attend this FREE school-based parenting program for moms, dads and all child guardians!
6 FREE Sessions | Every Thursday evening From April 2, until March 7, 2020.
Dinner, childcare and completion stipend included.
To attend, please register in advance by contacting one of the following:
1. Colby Elementary School
- Stephanie Thomas, Office Secretary | (785) 460-5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Ross, Kindergarten Readiness | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
- Kyle Shively, School Counselor | (785) 460-5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2. LiveWell Northwest Kansas
- Maureen Ostmeyer, Early Education & Childcare Director | (785) 465-9103 |email@example.com
- April 30: Strong Families$0$00$0