Kansas Prevention Virtual Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
Click HERE for more information.
This virtual conference is an amazing opportunity to learn ways to elevate prevention work in your community, connect with other prevention professionals, and discover the work being done in communities around Kansas. You'll be able to choose from a long list of excellent workshops as well as learning from our two keynote speakers, Earl Greene, M.A., CAMS-1/Fellow and Alex Elswick, MA, BA, PhD.
Social Work professionals can receive 10.5 CEUs and Nursing professionals can receive 12.6.
That's only $5.95-$7.14 per credit hour!
2020 Kansas Prevention Award Nominations are now open! Nominate a deserving person in your community for one of the six prevention awards. Descriptions of awards can be found in the following link: Submit an award Nomination by Oct. 6.
- Kansas Prevention Education Award
- Kansas Prevention "Sally Zellers" Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kansas Prevention Community Leader Award
- Kansas Prevention Youth Leadership Award
- Kansas Prevention Connected Community of the Year Award
- Kansas Partner in Prevention Award
This conference is hosted by the Kansas Prevention Collaborative and the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services.