top of page
Tue, Oct 01|
Thomas County Fairgrounds - 4H Building
Colby: Seasonal Flu Clinic
Get the flu shot, not the flu!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2019, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thomas County Fairgrounds - 4H Building, S Range Ave, Colby, KS 67701, USA
About The Event
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
- Payment or copy of insurance
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Completed Consent Form
- No consent form. No shot. Please complete the form in advance.
- A previous year's consent form will not be accepted.
- Form in English - download here
- Formulario en Español - descarga aquí
- 6 months - 64 years | $45.00
- 65 + | $75.00
- Payable by cash, check, credit card or insurance
- Costs will be adjusted for those without insurance
OTHER FLU CLINICS IN THOMAS COUNTY
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 | 9 to 10:30 a.m. | Brewster Senior Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 | 10:45 a.m. to noon | Brewster High School
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 | 8:30 to 10 a.m. | Red Barn, Rexford
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 | 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. | Golden Plains High School, Rexford
Events are sponsored by the Thomas County Health Department. For more information, call the flu hotline at (785) 460-4599.
Thomas County Health Department
350 South Range, Ste. 2
Colby, Kansas 67701
Flu Hotline: (785) 460-4599
bottom of page