Wed, Jul 08|
LiveWell Northwest Kansas/Kids Port
Parenting Classes: "Strong Families, Strong Leaders"
With FREE breakfast, FREE childcare, FREE education and a $100 completion bonus, we hope we've made it easy enough to SAY YES to this incredible opportunity. Will you take the first step towards a better life for your family?
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2020, 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
LiveWell Northwest Kansas/Kids Port, 460 N Garfield Ave, Colby, KS 67701, USA
About The Event
APRIL 30 PARENTING CLASS MOVED TO JUNE.
STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG LEADERS
Attend this FREE school-based parenting program for moms, dads and all child guardians!
6 FREE Sessions | Every Thursday evening From April 2, until March 7, 2020.
Dinner, childcare and completion stipend included.
To attend, please register in advance by contacting one of the following:
1. Colby Elementary School
- Stephanie Thomas, Office Secretary | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
- Julie Ross, Kindergarten Readiness | (785) 460-5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Shively, School Counselor | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
2. LiveWell Northwest Kansas
- Maureen Ostmeyer, Early Education & Childcare Director | (785) 465-9103 |firstname.lastname@example.org
April 30: Strong Families
This ticket provides documentation needed for the stipend; saves you a seat, a meal, and provides child care (if necessary).