Time is TBD|
USD #315 Colby Elementary School
4/16 Moved to June: Strong Families, Strong Leaders
With the continuing COVID-19 health concerns, program coordinators have decided to postpone all community events until at least June. Please feel free to register for this future event here. All registrants will be notified personally with details regarding all changes in schedule.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
USD #315 Colby Elementary School, 210 N Grant Ave, Colby, KS 67701, USA
About The Event
APRIL 16 PARENTING CLASS MOVED TO JUNE.
STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG LEADERS
Attend this FREE school-based parenting program for moms, dads and all child guardians!
6 FREE Sessions | Every Thursday evening From April 2, until March 7, 2020.
Dinner, childcare and completion stipend included.
To attend, please register in advance by contacting one of the following:
1. Colby Elementary School
- Stephanie Thomas, Office Secretary | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
- Julie Ross, Kindergarten Readiness | (785) 460-5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Shively, School Counselor | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
2. LiveWell Northwest Kansas
- Maureen Ostmeyer, Early Education & Childcare Director | (785) 465-9103 |firstname.lastname@example.org
April 16: Strong Families
This ticket provides documentation needed for the stipend; saves you a seat, a meal, and provides child care (if necessary).