Time is TBD|
USD #315 Colby Elementary School
4/23 Moved to June: Strong Families, Strong Leaders
With the continuing COVID-19 health concerns, program coordinators have decided to move all community events to at least June. Please feel free to register for this future event here. All registrants will be notified as soon as possible with details regarding changes in schedule.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
USD #315 Colby Elementary School, 210 N Grant Ave, Colby, KS 67701, USA
About The Event
APRIL 23 PARENTING CLASS MOVED TO JUNE.
STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG LEADERS
Attend this FREE school-based parenting program for moms, dads and all child guardians!
6 FREE Sessions | Every Thursday evening From April 2, until March 7, 2020.
Dinner, childcare and completion stipend included.
To attend, please register in advance by contacting one of the following:
1. Colby Elementary School
- Stephanie Thomas, Office Secretary | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
- Julie Ross, Kindergarten Readiness | (785) 460-5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Shively, School Counselor | (785) 460-5100 | email@example.com
2. LiveWell Northwest Kansas
- Maureen Ostmeyer, Early Education & Childcare Director | (785) 465-9103 |firstname.lastname@example.org
April 23: Strong Families
This ticket provides documentation needed for the stipend; saves you a seat, a meal, and provides child care (if necessary).$0.00